5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About me.
1. I recently applied to be an unpaid intern of the science/science fiction blog i09.
2. My wife is the most amazing woman in the world. Why do you think that the large hardon colider broke down? They were trying to quantify how amazing LP of stopgophotography is.
3. I used to swim alone late at night at black's beach. I remember one night playing in the emergent bioluminescence of the sea. This was a very fond memory, until I learned about what the red tide was.
4. I am beginning to enjoy and excel at my day job. This bothers me for vague and probably immature reasons.
5. I have been amazed at how significately and quickly Twitter (and many other internet technologies) has effected the way I think.